1st Annual Meet Us for Brunch Recap
Spring is in full swing and we took advantage of the warm weather by hosting our first annual Meet Us for Brunch gathering! The first annual event was held in the heart of NYC and attendees included supporters and representatives from the organizations that we have provided donations to thus far.
Our supporters came out in full force on April 16th including Ms. Carmela Colpa-Lewis of Jacobi Medical Center and Ms. Adair Galanski of Cohen’s Children Medical Center of New York. We started the event with a mixer where we displayed the products that we’ve delivered to NICU’s in the New York City and Long Island areas. The brunch then transitioned into a presentation on Hats and Peas’ impact this past year. This event was an opportunity to:
- Showcase the quality and variety of the hats and blankets that we donate
- Inform the attendees about WHO we are, WHAT we have done so far and WHY we are committed to this organization
- Share & discuss feedback, new ideas and garner more volunteers
- Celebrate the good that we are providing for children and families
- Launch a raffle to win an OLYMPUS TG-4 Camera to take Amazing Photos
- We look forward to making this an annual event and continue to grow in our donation capacity.
- For those of you that would like a recap of the presentation that was given you can find the link to photos of the event and video of the presentation HERE
Many thanks to those who were able to attend. The energy, warmth and support you brought to the brunch made it a success. There will be more events in the near future. Stay tuned for more information.