4th Annual Meet Us for Brunch Recap
Hello Hats and Peas’ friends!
On May 4th, 2019, we hosted our 4th Annual Meet Us for Brunch event at Fig & Olive in NYC. It was an amazing success!
The amount of support from both guests and sponsors was overwhelming (view a list of sponsors in our annual report here). It enabled us to not only raise funds so that we can continue to bring warmth and comfort to NICU babies, but also to raise awareness about the Hats and Peas mission. We were excited to see our network expand and to be able to welcome new faces to the family. Below is a recap of this year’s Meet Us for Brunch fundraiser:
- We welcomed our attendees, all of whom generously participated in the day’s raffle and auction events!
- Guests enjoyed an elegant Mediterranean style brunch spread from Fig & Olive.
- We were truly inspired by the presentation on authenticity, credibility and trust from our guest speaker, Dr. Risa Ryger, of 93% Consulting.
- Our Director Anna Diolosa provided an annual update of all the amazing achievements and activities of the organization (click here to download a copy).
- Moments and memories were captured by our Director, Jason Rice. Check out his awesome photos from the event here.
- Silent Auction items and Raffle prizes included gift baskets with awesome items donated from a variety of local and national businesses. A very special thanks to the below corporate donors for their contributions!
- Potty Genius
- Knit Picks
- Lion Brands
- MaryKay @ Shanta Forbes
On behalf of Hats and Peas, I’d like to extend another BIG eight-armed hug and thank you to everyone who helped make this year’s fundraising event a true success. Don’t forget to continue to follow us on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages, where you can learn more about how to stay involved and continue to support our mission!
XOXO – Charlie the Octopus (the official Hats and Peas mascot!)